DATA PRIVACY TRANSPARENCY PORTAL
Data Privacy Manifesto
Here at “Induscabos” we are concerned about your data privacy, we have adopted a data privacy governance model in search of continuous improvement in our level of maturity.
In this data privacy commitment, we would like to share with you some definitions provided in the LGPD (General Law of Data Protection).
- Personal Data – is any information related to an identified or identifiable natural person.
- Sensitive Personal Data – is all personal data that can generate any type of discrimination, such as data on racial or ethnic origin, religious conviction, political opinion, membership of a union or religious, philosophical or political organization, data concerning health or sex life, genetic or biometric data.
- Holder – the natural person to whom the personal data refer.
- Processing: any operation carried out with personal data, such as those referring to the collection, production, reception, classification, use, access, reproduction, transmission, distribution, processing, filing, storage, elimination, evaluation or control of the information, modification, communication, transfer, diffusion or extraction.
- Controller: a natural or legal person, governed by public or private law, who is responsible for decisions regarding the processing of personal data.
- Operator: a natural or legal person, governed by public or private law, who carries out the processing of personal data on behalf of the controller.
- Officer (DPO): is the person appointed by the controller for communication and direct matters with the data subject and ANPD – National Data Protection Authority.
We affirm that we respect and work to guarantee the rights to the data subjects provided in the LGPD.
- Confirmation of the existence of data processing.
- Access to personal data being processed.
- Correction of incomplete, inaccurate or outdated personal data.
- Data portability to another data controller.
- Deletion of data (under the conditions specified by law).
- Information about the Sharing of your data, if any.
- Revocation of previously consented consent.
- Opposition if you disagree with a processing done without your consent and consider it irregular.
We declare that we are working to comply with the law by adopting a privacy governance framework in an effort to comply with the law in its entirety.
We undertake proactive actions for the continuous improvement of our privacy and data security.
You can exercise your rights as a data subject, or learn more about our ongoing actions through our customer service channel “Data Officer / DPO”, at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please provide your name, your contact phone number, describe how we can help.
Induscabos Condutores Elétricos Ltda
CNPJ: 48.063.416/0001- 85
Av: Induscabos 300
Poá – SP
Data Protection Officer:
Sentinela Gestão de Riscos
Guilherme George 2068 – Room 5
Mogi das Cruzes – SP